1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I am still reeling here at the silence from nespresso, over 30 damaged pods which, even if straightened out, will not go through the machine.I have had the machine for more than five years, and yet nespresso are prepared for me as a journalist to tel the world about their lousy service, and this isnt the first time, I had enormous trouble to get another frother when I bought the machine.

I think George Clooney should move on, his image aint looking good. So theentire family who have niggles about nespresso for some time, lukewarm water going through the most common complaint, and a frother that doesnt froth, that we have all promised ourselves new, non nespresso machnes for xmas! Win win. No more expensive pods!!Or bad pods!!

Roll on Xmas.:)

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of nespresso coffee pods from Nespresso and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Nespresso to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nespresso for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nespresso?

Comments