2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

We recently purchased our first Nespresso machine for my husband's office. Herr were the main issues: we received a machine with a broken water tank, we didn't initially receive the "welcome package" that we'd paid for, it took 3 calls to get that remedied. When they sent us a new water tank, they sent the incorrect water tank (one for another machine). When I called to explains that, the CSR stated that they cannot tell what machine I purchased on my account info, that I needed to provide the machine serial#. I have no idea why the precocious person hadn't mentioned that! At this point there had been 8-9 phones calls about this (and 2 calls to a rep named Christina who had promised to call me with resolution yet never did). They later called to say that they didn't have the water tank so they'd be sending a new machine. All these issues if isolated would have not bothered me one bit, but all of them for a first time customer led me to wonder how purchasing in the future would be. The absolute worst part was the deplorable customer service. They acted like either we were at fault, not being honest or who knows but it was definitely not a tone I expected from customer service. The only CSR that helped us was Bernadette. I had explained that we are a military family and my husband is a pilot, this was his gift and I was hoping he could use it a little before leaving overseas after the new year. She sent us a a set of 2 espresso mugs - a small gesture that very thoughtful. Other than Bernadette, the others were horrid.

So now that they sent the machine, I have gotten several calls telling me that I need to take the broken machine to UPS rather than setting it up so UPS can come get it from me. She said the reason was so that there were no future issues. At that point, I was very irritated. After their repeated mistakes, they wanted me to deliver the machine to UPS.

I am so disappointed with this company and their customer service, and based on other reviews I've seen, it looks like I'm not alone. So sad becomes the product is wonderful.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nespresso. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nespresso.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nespresso to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nespresso?

Comments