Hi everyone, this history happens in México.Recently i order $100 USD in nespresso capsules (150 capsules), they charged my credit card, and even sent me a receipt, two days later a parcel service sent me a delivery code.
Days passed (two weeks), and i never received my products. When i tried to sign in the nespresso webpage, appear an error message (error 703). Then, i call Nespresso 01800 to obtain any explanation, and they told me that they DON'T HAVE ANY INFO ABOUT ME!! I can't believe what i heard, when i asked how it's that possible, they ask me to send copies of my ID, credit card and a supporting document with my address, because they aren't really sure about my identity "to prevent any fraud"...
WTF!!! When they charge my credit card don't hesitate about my identity.
This people are PROFESSIONAL SCAMMERS, i had called in 3 times, they keep you in the phone with a really polite chatting, and they don't solve ANYTHING, they're EXTREMELY unhelpful, except (of course) with suggestions on how operate their coffee machines. And then, they have the cynicism to ask "may i help you with anything else?".
People BEWARE and AVOID this company.
Sorry about my "spanglish" :-)
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Nespresso Capsules
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Hi everyone, this history happens in México. Recently i order $100 USD in nespresso capsules (150 capsules), they charged my credit card, and even sent me a receipt, two days..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."