NESPRESSO FRAUD.

16 of 28 Nespresso reviews

Hi everyone, this history happens in México.Recently i order $100 USD in nespresso capsules (150 capsules), they charged my credit card, and even sent me a receipt, two days later a parcel service sent me a delivery code.

Days passed (two weeks), and i never received my products. When i tried to sign in the nespresso webpage, appear an error message (error 703). Then, i call Nespresso 01800 to obtain any explanation, and they told me that they DON'T HAVE ANY INFO ABOUT ME!! I can't believe what i heard, when i asked how it's that possible, they ask me to send copies of my ID, credit card and a supporting document with my address, because they aren't really sure about my identity "to prevent any fraud"...

WTF!!! When they charge my credit card don't hesitate about my identity.

This people are PROFESSIONAL SCAMMERS, i had called in 3 times, they keep you in the phone with a really polite chatting, and they don't solve ANYTHING, they're EXTREMELY unhelpful, except (of course) with suggestions on how operate their coffee machines. And then, they have the cynicism to ask "may i help you with anything else?".

People BEWARE and AVOID this company.

Sorry about my "spanglish" :-)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 28 Nespresso reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nespresso. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nespresso.
Filing a new complaint about
×