Hi everyone, this history happens in México.Recently i order $100 USD in nespresso capsules (150 capsules), they charged my credit card, and even sent me a receipt, two days later a parcel service sent me a delivery code.
Days passed (two weeks), and i never received my products. When i tried to sign in the nespresso webpage, appear an error message (error 703). Then, i call Nespresso 01800 to obtain any explanation, and they told me that they DON'T HAVE ANY INFO ABOUT ME!! I can't believe what i heard, when i asked how it's that possible, they ask me to send copies of my ID, credit card and a supporting document with my address, because they aren't really sure about my identity "to prevent any fraud"...
WTF!!! When they charge my credit card don't hesitate about my identity.
This people are PROFESSIONAL SCAMMERS, i had called in 3 times, they keep you in the phone with a really polite chatting, and they don't solve ANYTHING, they're EXTREMELY unhelpful, except (of course) with suggestions on how operate their coffee machines. And then, they have the cynicism to ask "may i help you with anything else?".
People BEWARE and AVOID this company.
Sorry about my "spanglish" :-)
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Nespresso Capsules
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "Hi everyone, this history happens in México. Recently i order $100 USD in nespresso capsules (150 capsules), they charged my credit card, and even sent me a receipt, two days..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."