Pinedale, California
3.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I got an email promising free delivery.Of course there was no place to note that on the order form.

I called to complain, and Christine, the rep. said she couldn't see the order because I had just placed it. I asked her to cancel the order, and she said she would. Then I got the shipping notification--complete with charge for shipping.

This happened to me before when I called to complain that they were shipping order to my address, and I had asked to have it shipped to a friend. I won't be purchasing from them again.

Why have customer service people if you won't provide them with the tools they need to do their job?Too bad because the coffee is great.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nespresso. The most disappointing about nespresso customer care from Nespresso was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nespresso.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nespresso to other companies on our site.

Comments