1363 Albany Hwy, Cannington WA 6107, Australia
2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought a Latissima Plus and during the first 32, every week, I had a problem with it.Every week I had to call the Nespresso club and ask for assistance.

At the first, i thought it was ok. I thought it was just a glitch in the machine. But after after 32 days I had enough and went to Harvey Norman (where I bought the machine from) and asked for my money back. I wanted to return the machine.

They said they couldn't do that and also advised me I had to go through the nespresso club to request a repair. Called Nespresso Club once again and arranged for my machine to be picked up so the technicians could have a look at it and see what is going on. Nespresso gave me instruction how the collection of my machine would work, as it is a third party company who does the pick-ups. Instructions given to me by the Nespresso club were not clear and also had wrong instructions which delayed the process of my machine to be picked up.

My machine was finally collected almost 3 weeks ago (3 weeks on tuesday AUG 1). After waiting 14 days after my machine was collected I requested an update as I have no idea what is going on with my machine. ONE WEEK as passed and I still have no updates. I have no idea when I am getting my machine back, what was the problem...anything.

What Can I say? I have used my loan machine more than I actually used the one that i bought. So far the nespresso experience has been only frustration, disappoint waste of time. Shouldn't have invested money in this product.

I suggest you don't either.One of the worst mistakes gof my life.

Review about: Nespresso Lattissima Plus Coffee Maker.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Machine broken within a month, No feedback in regards to next steps.

Had an Experience with Nespresso?

Comments