1.7

I've been a loyal customer for years. the order I placed 3 days ago was supposed to ship by 2nd day air, but they sent it by ground, taking 5 days.

No one at support could explain or do anything to make up for the error, which is why I'm calling it a deception. I was told managers are "too busy" to talk to a long term customer with a problem.

I'm now waiting for a call back, not counting on it happening, though, as I'm apparently a low priority. if they do not double my order to make up for their deceptions they will have lost a customer for good.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $100. wnapln8 is overall dissatisfied with Nespresso. The most disappointing about nespresso customer care at Nespresso was inability to answer question and why order was shipped by ground when website said 2nd day air Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nespresso.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food category for more informed decision or compare Nespresso to other companies on our site.

Comments